Henderson Budget Service is a not-for-profit organisation that has been in operation since 1993 serving the wider West Auckland community.
Henderson Budget Services is the leading Waitakere Budgeting Service, modelling and supporting innovation and creativity.
Be committed to helping people achieve financial stability by:
- Providing high quality, and sustainable service
- Ensuring our services are accessible to those we serve
- Offering a non-judgmental, culturally responsive approach which is proactive, sustainable and strengths-based
- Continuously reviewing our systems and processes which support the work we do with our clients
- Develop new programmes and continuously improve existing programmes to ensure responsiveness to all sectors of the community’s needs
- Grow and build capacity but remain agile
- Be community focussed
- Build staff development to support growth
- Build collaborations to increase reach and maximise outcomes
- Be clear on who to collaborate with and why it will maximise outcomes
- Become leaders in financial coaching practices to support other Waitakere community providers to deliver evidence-based programmes
- Engage in advocacy to contribute to systemic change through both direct engagement and collaborative impact