What you need to bring to an appointment:
- Please bring full details of your income for you or your household including paid employment, WINZ or other sources such as Working for Families, Family Tax Credit.
- Photo identification such as a passport or driver’s licence.
- Please also bring current details of any loans or debts including unpaid bills. Ensure that loans/ credit card statements show the total owing to date and also show expected regular repayment details – weekly, monthly etc.
- It may be helpful to also bring copies of loan agreements that you have signed.
- Please bring copies of all your bank statements for the last 2 months.
How long will it take?
We see people for booked appointments. They can take up to 1 ½ hours. We may need you to see us for further sessions. This depends on the nature of each person’s circumstances but we are willing to keep on working with you until solutions have been found.